We are now at Clurse.com

Hi, friends! It's Ekemini Robert, creator of Quotes 'n' Sayings. I also created the Facebook page Kemi's Quotes where I share articles and quotes from this website.

Over time, I couldn't keep it going any longer with Quotes 'n' Sayings so everything remained dormant. However, I have rekindled my passion for what I started here.

I am now publishing interesting contents and quotes about life, relationships, knowledge, love, and more at www.clurse.com.

I am also changing the Facebook Page name for this website from "Kemi's Quotes" to "Clurse by Kemi"

These changes are made in our best interest, to enable me serve you better.

I'm offering new and better experience with quotes and aritcles on life, relationships, and more.

Come over to Clurse, let us reason together!

 

I love you all.

Ekemini Robert

Newest
Previous
Next Post »